Friday, March 14, 2008

The World Needs Role Models!!!!...


What would the world be like if nobody had anyone to look up to?? I guess those are the people that turn out to be criminals and do absolutely nothing with their lives. They just drift through life with a minimal amount of effort. Having a role model means everything to me. I realize that it might sound strange but my role model is actually my younger cousin Laura. She is 3 years younger than me but you would never be able to tell if you met her. She is extremely mature for her age. Whenever I have a problem and I need someone to talk to, I know that she will always be there to listen to me, give me expert advice, and provide a loving shoulder to cry on. I don't know what I would do without her. I know that I am very lucky to have a wonderful person like Laura in my life, and am proud to say that she is a member of my family. Laura helps me to work through my problems and find an appropriate solution and I wish that everyone was as lucky as me to have such a role model like my cousin. It is easy to doubt that truly good people exist during hard times but it is people like her that will fight and pull others through to the end. I am truly thankful to have her in my life!!

No comments: