Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jonas Fever!!!!


Everyone has a person or a group of people that they idolize. I am personally IN LOVE with the Jonas Brothers!! WHEN I meet the Jonas Brothers..hahaha not if but when... I will just lose my mind... I will probly start crying and hug them. Just in case everyone doesnt know who they are, let me briefly explain. The group is made up of three real/biological brothers named Kevin, Joe, and Nick. There is actually a fourth brother named Frankie but he is only seven and not old enough to be in the group yet. I am aware that their career started out basically from the Disney Channel, which makes a good percentage of their fan base teenybopper girls around the age of eleven or twelve. Kevin is twenty, Joe is my age, and Nick is almost 16. So they, themselves are around my age. Their music really speaks to me in a way that I can truly relate. Their song "Hold On" got me through some difficult times. They are most known for their songs "SOS" and "When You Look Me In The Eyes". The Jonas Brothers shot to fame almost overnight. All of a sudden a huge case of "Jonas Fever" took the nation by storm. I fell in love with them the first time I heard their music. I was first able to see them at Z100's Jingleball concert, I was very excited because I had floor seats. Since I am a member of their fanclub, I was able to get tickets early for their concert in August. I can't wait to see them in concert again!! Hopefully, I will get the chance to meet them and give my favorite, KEVIN, a big hug!!

No comments: