Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Neverending Election!!!!.....




Doesnt it seem like this presidential election is going on forever? I remember sitting in my economics class talking about the potential candidates and our predictions for the winner, back in the first semester of my senior year in high school... That was OVER A YEAR AGO... The talk about this election in my opinion started WAY too early. I would assume that all of this hustle and bustle about the election has something to do with the novelty that we have a woman and an African American man running against each other for the democratic primary. A year and a half has gone by and we still don't know who the candidates are for the presidency yet.. That goes to show you that this whole event was started too far in advance. I don't know about you but now everytime the world election, I cringe and go "ah that isn't over yet?" It is just getting to the point were it is really annoying to have to listen to or talk about. Will it ever end because I know I'm sick of hearing about it!!!!......

No comments: