Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life is A Funny Thing.....


Did you ever really stop to think about what life is really about?? Well, this week sure did make me stop and think!! I just feel extremely overwhelmed between my classes, my job, afterschool activities, and everything else that could possibly happen. I just don't know where to begin... I just feel that I am one person and there is no way that I could possibly split myself in have or in my case sixths and sevenths... I just feel almost trapped in my own life.. kind of like a strange movie in which the main character is watching herself and her own life pass her by from an outside window.. I feel almost like a helpless little puppy in a way, in the sense that my life is just spinning out of control and i cant do anything to stop it!! I guess a good word to describe what I am feeling right now would be EXTREMELY MISERABLE!!! Everything in my life right now is just really bad timing... I cannot wait until this semester is over because right now i don't even recognize myself and can't wait until I can go back to feeling like me again!! I just want, i guess what everyone else wants... just to be happy... I feel like I'm waiting for something that is never going to come.. kind of like some Divine Intervention or something.. I guess for now I'm going to have to take it day by day, paper by paper, test by test, and step by step. I'm sure things will get better... Well at least I hope they will..

No comments: