Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just One of Those Days........


Today was just one of those days....ehhh.. The minute you open your eyes as your alarm clock is going off in your ear you feel the negative power and think to yourself "oh boy today is going to be brutal should i even bother to get up??". As usual you do anyway.. and what happens??.. More like what doesnt happen!! One thing after the other!! Like today for example, I woke up late because my alarm never went off (or it did and I either ignored it or just didnt hear it), which than made me get out of the shower and leave the house late... which of course led to me just making it into my first class of the morning by the skin of my teeth. After that little disaster of the morning.. everytime I tried to go and get my ashes, i had just missed the service and couldnt wait for another one because I always had a class to run off to. Speaking of classes, my teachers just keep piling up the work.. Anyway after my last class of the day, I tried once again to go get my ashes since I had a few minutes before I had to run off to work. But what happened?? Im sure that its no surprise to you that I couldnt get them because there was now a real mass with the giving of the ashes at the end instead of a short service..and I didnt have an hour to spare.. I had to go to work!! So anyway I get to work and my boss has me running around like a lost puppy for almost an hour and a half straight.. When I finally got a chance to sit at my desk and breathe for a minute.. my boss brings a priest in asking if I want ashes because he knows that I'm Catholic and I had told him about my entire day running around my campus looking to get my ashes... haha..That was really the highlight of my day.. I know.. thats sad..Well the my black cloud doesnt end there...After a long day at work, it was time for me to go home.. As I was walking out of my office my cellphone fell out of my pocket and scattered into 4 pieces on the floor!!!! I was so upset/angry that i just froze in disbelief and found myself wondering if I'm awake or if this is a scary dream.. My boss came out of his office and helped me piece my phone back together but we couldnt get it to work... o well this wouldnt be the first time my day has ended with a trip to the AT&T store...(but that is another story).. Well anyway I guess I just know for next time.. that when I wake up with that same negative feeling... just go back to bed and dont bother with that day.....hahaha

No comments: